I want to share with you a fun little Halloween project. I love mini banners and they are so easy to make. Use your own images, OR print a free sheet of my images with my pdf file download located below the directions. Have a SPOOKtacular holiday!
Mini Halloween Banner Directions
Materials: Halloween images; cardstock; 36” black string/cording with a little tape wound around each end so you can use it like a shoelace; glue stick (I love Uhu brand); scissors; 1/16th” hole punch
1. Cut the images into two long strips.
2. Spread glue all over the images except for about ¼ inch at the top of each picture. If you are punching holes to thread the string then glue image completely. Attach images to the cardstock WRONG sides together.
3. Cut out each image.
4. Lay out the pieces on a table keeping the desired distance between each image.
5. Lay a piece of string or cording in between the tops. Glue the images at the tops and catch the string in the sandwich. I started with the pumpkin fellow in the middle and worked towards each end. Punch 2 holes in the tops of the pictures you want to string. Lace the string through the holes and tack the string on the backs with a little more glue.
6. Add a little fluff of crepe paper on the ends if desired.
7. Tack up your mini banner to a wall or shelf using hatpins through the cording.
Experiment with your own images; add little embellishments like buttons etc.